The IT Assets Database was replaced by the IT Admins CMDB and is EOL / End of Life, no further development will be done on this project.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 (Express or full version) or newer
- Microsoft Access 2016 x64
- RunTime only (free)
- Full version – either stand-a-lone product or Office 365
- Office 2016 x64 – full installation or Office 365
- in theory you only need Word 2016 installed cause this is a part of the Wiki system
- this specific relation could be removed and the Wiki disabled to avoid this
- Active Directory and domain joined workstation where the program will be executed
- Windows 7 or newer (Windows 10 works just fine)
The database has links to free code I used within it. As for the Wiki there is a treeview control that I got from http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/treeview.asp and I want to thank Jan Karel Pieters especially for sharing this control for free – without it the Wiki structure would not have been as visible. Due to his copyright I did send him links and information to this website and the project itself.
Please keep in mind – this is a free open source tool. You can use and modify it as you want – I do not claim any copyrights on it – you will use it at your own risk.
Additionally please have a look at the online documentation of the database and I highly recommend to look in to the article about the floating tasks as well.
- As of 10/11/2020 the download links to version 3.5 of the database. If you downloaded the database previously, please have a look at the update instructions.